Prose – Clean. Seamless. Risky.
Poetry – Characterful. Democratic. Bodily.
- A work of art should … finish this sentence in at least three ways that make sense to you.
- Which is more important ? a, Style.
c, Or neither, because they’re inseparable.
c – I think both are important. I don’t like showy stylists or sloppy polemicists.
- Name the three most perfect literary works ever written.
The Steppe by Anton Chekov.
Songs of Innocence and Experience by William Blake
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.
- What are, in your opinion, the key artistic movements ?
Romanticism and Modernism.
- Who is your ideal audience?
- I write because …Finish this sentence in at least two ways.
…I feel compelled to write.
…it is a craft that fascinates me.
- If you could choose three writers from any period to be your writing mentor who would they be?